Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ray's Mini Cherry Pies.
You can cook Ray's Mini Cherry Pies using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ray's Mini Cherry Pies
- Prepare 1 box of ready made pie crust.
- Prepare 1 can of cherry pie filling.
- It’s 1 of Cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 of cupcake pan tin.
Ray's Mini Cherry Pies instructions
- preheat oven to 425.
- roll out crust with a little flour I used a small round measuring cup & cut a round circle to fit in cup cake tin. Fill with a spoonfull of cherry pie filling, make strips or decorate as you like for topping. spray lightly with cooking spray to tops bake 15-17 minutes.
- garnish with powder sugar if desired.