Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Braided Cherry Pie Bread.
You can have Braided Cherry Pie Bread using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Braided Cherry Pie Bread
- It’s 10 oz of cherry pie filling.
- You need 1 of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 packages of seamless cresent dough sheet.
Braided Cherry Pie Bread step by step
- Sprinkle confectioners sugar on parchment paper and roll out dough sheet on top..
- Add cherry pie filling to middle of dough sheet. Cut 1inch strips on the edges.
- Cross the strips over each other until you get halfway then start at the other end.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until Brown on top. Be careful removing from the baking sheet it does stick a little. Serve with ice cream..