Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sourdough Rye Bread.
You can cook Sourdough Rye Bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sourdough Rye Bread
- You need of organic dark rye flour.
- It’s of sourdough starter.
- It’s of cooled water after boiling.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of grape molasses.
Sourdough Rye Bread step by step
- Mix all dried ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Add sourdough starter, mix everything together using a folk. Add extra water if you feel the mixture is too dry. Ideally, you want to make a wet paste that can be picked up using a spoon.
- Sprinkle a baking bowl with some flour, drop your dough into it.
- Allow it to rise for anywhere between 4-12 hours. The longer you wait, the tangier it tastes.
- Bake at 400F for 50 minutes with a water bath to create a perfect crust.