Christmas Deviled Eggs.
You can have Christmas Deviled Eggs using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of boiling water.
- It’s 1 of miracle whip or mayo.
- Prepare 1 of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- It’s 1 of green olives (optional).
- It’s 1 each of bottle red and green food coloring.
- You need 1 of anything else you may want to add.
- You need 1 of bowl.
- You need 2 large of containers such as clean butter tubs.
- Prepare 6 cup of cool water.
Christmas Deviled Eggs instructions
- Use as many eggs as you want to make and boil until hard boiled.
- Once cooking is done, remove from heat and rinse eggs with cold water to stop the cooking.
- Once eggs are cooled, peel and rinse all peeled eggs to get off any remaining shell pieces.
- Dry eggs well and cut in half as you would for deviled eggs.
- Place all yolks into the bowl. Add equal amounts of egg whites into the butter tubs, and fill with water until eggs are completely covered.
- Once whites are covered with water, add food coloring. As much or little as you like, and let soak for at least an hour..
- While they are soaking, add mayo, mustard, etc to make the filling to your liking, then cover until whites are done.
- After the hour is over, remove with slotted spoon and lay on paper towels to drain. Once they are drained and dry, fill with yolk mixture. Top with paprika, dill, green olives..its endless..
- Arrange in a pattern and serve immediately or cover with plastic and refrigerate until needed..
- Since I used red and green for Christmas, you can use any color to make it seasonal. Next time im going to try and color the yolks instead. These were gone within minutes !.