Avocado Pasta Salad.
You can have Avocado Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado Pasta Salad
- It’s 6 oz of elbow pasta.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of corn kernels.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of (Optional) Grated Parmesan cheese.
Avocado Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta on a medium size pot (salt added at boiling). When the pasta is fully cooked, take out the pasta from water and set it aside for later..
- Rinse the cherry tomatoes with water and cut them in half..
- Add avocado, garlic, basil, spinach, lemon juice, olive oil and milk in food processor, and blend until well mixed..
- Mix the dressing with pasta, cherry tomatoes and corn..
- Delicious pasta salad ready to serve!.
- (Optional) Add Grated Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta salad..