Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Whole Wheat Banana Bread.
You can have Whole Wheat Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Banana Bread
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of honey/maple syrup/white sugar.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- You need of mashed ripe bananas (approx. 3 medium sized bananas).
- You need of whole wheat flour.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of nuts or chocolate chips or mix seeds.
Whole Wheat Banana Bread step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Grease and dust a 9×5 inch loaf pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, add your eggs, oil, sugar/honey, milk and vanilla and beat it for 2 minutes OR if you're lazy, you can dump all the above ingredients in a blender and give it a churn..
- Stir in the mashed bananas, sieved flour mixture and chocolate chips or seeds (or any other add ins of choice). I usually add mixed nuts and/or roasted flax seeds..
- Pour batter into greased pan, sprinkle with some more cinnamon, raw sugar, or banana slices (optional) Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes, slice and enjoy!!.