Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Gulab jamun using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun
- It’s 200 gm of khoya.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 250 gm of Ghee for frying..
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of Cardamom.
Gulab jamun instructions
- Take a big bawl and mix mava, wheat flour n baking powder. Then add milk n make a soft dough. Then rest for ten min..
- For sugar syrup… Take a pan and sugar,water cardmon. When sugar is perfectly dissolve then boil syrup for 5 min. Then turn off the gas..
- For jamun… Take a little bit of dough and make a circle by twisting it between hands. Make all the balls like this. Then take apan on the gas and add ghee. Then she is hot. 4to 5 balls are fry. Then all balls aur fry..
- Then all balls add to sugar syrup and rest ten to fifteen min. Then serve hot hot gulab jamun..