Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fit Girl Cherry Pie Fridge Oats.
You can cook Fit Girl Cherry Pie Fridge Oats using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fit Girl Cherry Pie Fridge Oats
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Steel cut oats such as Bob Mills Gluten Free Oats do not use instant oatmeal.
- You need 1/3 cup of Almond milk, unsweetened or I prefer the dark chocolate.
- It’s 1 packages of Chobani Cherry Greek Yogurt, plain or vanilla can also be used.
- You need 1/2 cup of Frozen unsweetened cherries.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chia seeds optional.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey if using unsweetened yogurt and almond milk.
Fit Girl Cherry Pie Fridge Oats step by step
- In a jar or cup with a lid, start by putting oats and chia seeds in the bottom of the cup..
- Then add in almond milk..
- Next stir yogurt add in honey if plain yogurt and put into jar..
- Finally, top with frozen cherries. Put jar in the fridge overnight. Viola, grab and go breakfast..