Easy cherry cream cheese pie.
You can have Easy cherry cream cheese pie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy cherry cream cheese pie
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of cool whip.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon extract.
- You need 1 of graham cracker pie shell.
- Prepare 1 can of cherry pie filling (21oz) or smaller if you can..
- It’s 1 box of (12oz) philadelphia cream cheese.
Easy cherry cream cheese pie instructions
- cream cheese in mixing bowl, useing electric mixer, on low whip cream cheese untill smooth, add sugar, beat on medium, cool whip mix untill smooth again add lemon extract.mix one more minute,on low.
- spoon into pie shell, with back of spoon spreed smooth..
- now 3 teaspoons of cherry pie filling drop, the glaze , one drop on pie in three different spots.now with a toothpick, drag and make swirls, if it cuts into cream cheese just take the bottom of spoon and spread smooth. place in refrigerator for 2 hours, serve with cherry pie filling on top of each slice of pie about a tablespoon each pie slice..