cordial cherries cream cheese pie.
You can have cordial cherries cream cheese pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cordial cherries cream cheese pie
- Prepare of pie shell.
- It’s 1 1/2 packages of graham crackers crushed.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need of pie filling.
- Prepare 2 packages of 8.oz cream cheese.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of 8oz whipped topping.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of gelatine unflavored.
- It’s 2 box of cordial cherries (made with real milk chocolate.
- You need 2 tsp of hershey's syrup.
cordial cherries cream cheese pie step by step
- preheat oven at 350 °F, bake on 350…take graham crackers and crush them fine.i used a zip lock bag to put the graham crackers in to crush it with a rolling pin..put crushed crackers in a bowl. room temperature butter, with ur finger pinch butter into graham crackers mixing well….,in a 9" inch pie dish ..lightly spray dish with pam. take graham cracker crumbs pressing to shap a pie shell…bake for 15 minutes…then take out of oven..let cool…
- take the two packages of cream cheese room temperature, into a mixing bowl useing electric mixer.add sugar mix untill cream cheese is smooth and creamy,.
- take milk and gelatine mix together pour into cream cheese mix well take whipped topping mix for 15 seconds,.
- chocolate cover cherries cut into pieces, adding them into bowl of cream cheese mix, fold in pieces of chocolate cherries .pour into pie shell and take Hershey's syrup and drizzle on top of pie..
- place in refrigerator for 2 hours. ready to slice and serve.i also garnished with heath 's candy bits..