Deviled eggs with jalapeno.
You can cook Deviled eggs with jalapeno using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deviled eggs with jalapeno
- You need 10 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno.
- You need 1 of mayo.
- You need 1 of mustard.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
Deviled eggs with jalapeno instructions
- Get a pot fill with cold water.
- Add eggs to water and start to boil.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove for heat and let sit in hot water for 10 more minutes.
- Drain hot water and add cold water let eggs cool down so you don't burn yourself.
- Peel all the eggs.
- Cut eggs in half and put yolks in a bowl place empty egg on plate.
- Once all yolks are in bowl with a fork crumble the yolks up.
- Add desired amount of mayo I added 4 heaping tablespoons.
- Add 1 tablespoon mustard.
- Cut jalapeno in half and deseed and then dice into small pieces.
- Add jalapeno to yolk mixture and stir.
- Spoon mixture into egg.
- Sprinkle paprika on top of eggs.
- Place in fridge to cool or eat right away.