Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bread ke gulab jamun.
You can have Bread ke gulab jamun using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread ke gulab jamun
- It’s 6 of bread slices.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare Pinch of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare as required of Ghee for frying.
- You need of For syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s as needed of Crushed cardamom.
Bread ke gulab jamun step by step
- Firstly, in a wide pan take 1 cup of sugar. Further, to that add 1 cup of water and get to a boil..
- Then simmer for 4 minutes till the sugar syrup turns slightly sticky..
- Now add cardamom powder. Cover and keep aside..
- Cut bread into pieces and take in a mixer grinder..
- Also add 2-3 tbsp of milk powder and pinch of bakingsoda. adding 3 tbsp of milk makes jamuns more soft..
- Further add a tbsp of cream. cream helps to give nice smoothness and taste to gulab jamun..
- Crumble and mix well making sure its mixed well..
- Slowly add warm milk little by little and knead well.
- Knead to a smooth and soft dough.
- Furthermore, make small balls greasing ghee to hands.make sure there are no cracks on balls. else there are chances for bread gulab jamun to break while frying..
- Heat the oil or ghee on low flame to medium flame and when the it is moderately hot, fry the jamuns..
- Fry the balls on low flame stirring in between..
- Fry till the balls turns golden brown. drain and keep aside..
- Immediately, drop the hot jamuns into hot sugar syrup. cover the lid and rest for 2 hours.
- Finally, bread gulab jamuns have doubled in size..
- Garnished with few chopped pistachios or almonds. And enjoy Gulab Jamun hot ot cold..