Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate chip banana bread / cake🙊 #4weekschallenge #wheatflourrecipescontest.
You can have Chocolate chip banana bread / cake🙊 #4weekschallenge #wheatflourrecipescontest using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip banana bread / cake🙊 #4weekschallenge #wheatflourrecipescontest
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of nutmeg.
- You need of salt.
- You need of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need of brown sugar (i use 3/4 full of the 1/2 cup).
- Prepare of very ripe bananas, mashed (if frozen before use the better).
- You need of egg, large.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- You need of + 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips.
Chocolate chip banana bread / cake🙊 #4weekschallenge #wheatflourrecipescontest instructions
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper, making sure the parchment is hanging over the sides of the loaf pan. This will help you easily remove the loaf after baking. Spray with nonstick spray and set aside. I don’t have loaf pan so had to substitute.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together for about 2 minutes until smooth. Whisk in the egg then add the mashed bananas and vanilla. Mix, scraping down the sides of the bowl, until well combined..
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until just combined. Careful not to over mix. Fold in the chocolate chips..
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan. Bake for 55-65 minutes until a knife inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
- Tip: to keep it moist, wrap with aluminium foil and store in fridge 😊😊.