Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Whipped Coffee using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whipped Coffee
- You need 2 tbsp of instant coffee (you want the freeze-dried stuff).
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of boiling water.
- It’s of Milk (can vary).
- Prepare of Cocoa powder (optional).
Whipped Coffee instructions
- Place the coffee, sugar and hot water in a bowl, and whip on high with an electric mixer until frothy. If you are daring, then feel free to do this by hand, you just might be a bit longer….
- Once quadrupled in size and is a thick, light chocolatey brown, stop beating the mixture..
- Fill your glass with milk 3/4 of the way. You can use chocolate milk if you want a whipped mocha..
- Spoon the fluffy coffee on top and sprinkle with cocoa powder if you wish. Enjoy this humble but absolutely stunning drink..
- Tips: The coffee is strong, very strong, so halving the recipe for a single serving may be a good idea if you aren't a fan of very strong coffee. This would result in this recipe making two servings, hence the varying serving size..
- Tip: As I said earlier, you can use chocolate milk for a mocha or you can add just half a teaspoon into your whipped coffee and beat on high to incorporate for a chocolatey, coffee foam..
- Tip: Putting ice is very common in whipped coffee, but I don't like the feel very much. It ruins the smooth, velvety coffee and milk, because you suddenly get hit by a cube of ice!.
- Tip: For those who aren't a huge fan of such airy coffee, you can give it a quick mix into the milk so that the flavour is mellowed and the texture is more liquid..