Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cherry Pie Muffins. Who needs a regular cherry pie when you can have a MINI one?! Make cherry pie filling: In a saucepan over medium heat, combine pitted cherries. Use the rim of a glass to cut large circles into pie crust (they.
I'm Laura Dembowski, writer, baker, and fashionista sharing recipes, reviews, and tips. The Cherry Pie Muffins recipe out of our category muffin! If you've got a spare half-an-hour, whip up these easy muffins and freeze them for when you need them. You can cook Cherry Pie Muffins using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Pie Muffins
- You need 2 cup of bisquick.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanalla.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry pie filling (maybe a lil more or a lil less ).
Mini Cherry Pies – a fun way to make a mini version of your favorite pie! This is the perfect pie recipe for a busy summer day, with just four easy ingredients! You can be in and out of the kitchen in an hour. I couldn't say no to a breakfast muffin with the taste of cherry pie.
Cherry Pie Muffins step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- spray bottom of muffin pans or liners (about 12 ~15).
- in med bowl add bisquisk and sugar.
- in small bowl add milk,egg,oil,vanilla, mix well.
- then add to bisquick and sugar and mix together by hand and then fold in sour cream.
- add spoonful of batter to liners.
- then add a spoonfull of pie filling and top off with another spoonfull of batter.
- continue till batter is gone.
- bake at 400°F for 15 ~18 min or untill golden brown.
- be sure not to over fill liners and let cool when finished filling is very hot.
These muffins are made with pie cherries for that tart cherry taste and have a crumb topping to put a little sweet crunch on the top. Make your own cherry pie filling using fresh or frozen sour cherries. It's easy and takes just three ingredients! I have never baked with whole wheat flour of any kind until now. I have been working with King Arthur Flour since I'm such a fan of their products.