Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Heavenly Nuts using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Heavenly Nuts
- You need 1 of large piecrust.
- It’s 1 1/2 packages of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 packages of nutella.
- You need 6 of large apples.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of hazelnut shredds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Heavenly Nuts instructions
- Layout the piecrust in the piepan and make some wholes with a fork..
- Add the peanut butter on your piecurst, spread equally. Repeat this with the nutella, try to layer them more so then mixing them..
- Peel and cut the apples, cut in thin stripes. Layer them from the center of the pie. Around the edge place an extra layer of apples..
- Mix Egg, Hazelnuts, sugar, milk and vanilla extract till smooth. Add on top.
- Backe like crust instructions or about 30 to 40 minutes by high heat..
- Let cool down, cut up and enjoy.