Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Sourdough pancake using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sourdough pancake
- You need 75 gr of sourdough starter (fed).
- It’s 150 ml of milk.
- You need 125 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s pinch of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence (optional).
Sourdough pancake instructions
- Mix the fed sourdough starter with milk in a bowl..
- Add sugar and flour into the mixture. Mix it well..
- Let the batter rest for 15 minutes..
- Add egg and melted butter. Mix it well..
- Add pinch baking soda at last. Mix it well..
- Heat the non-stick pan with little butter. Wipe the butter off..
- Add a laddle of pancake batter on the pan. Bake it with low heat until it shows bubble air..
- After baking 1 minute, flip it over. Another tips: you may cover the pan for 30 seconds to excelarate/quicken the cooking time..
- Flip it and bake another 45 seconds to 1 minute..
- Transfer to plate and continue to bake the rest of batter..
- Serve it with any toppings.