Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Harvest Apple Cinnamon Tart.
You can cook Harvest Apple Cinnamon Tart using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Harvest Apple Cinnamon Tart
- You need 1 of pie crust (I used pillsbury).
- You need 1 of large apple, sliced or chopped (skin on or off,it's up to you).
- Prepare 1/2 of Fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apricot jam (or any jam you'd like).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped pecans.
- You need of drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Prepare of dusting of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted unsalted butter.
Harvest Apple Cinnamon Tart instructions
- In a bowl, mix together the white and brown sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, pecans and apples..
- Roll out pie crust on a pizza pan, or baking sheet..
- Spread jam on the pie crust..
- Lay your apple mixture on the pie crust, leaving about an inch from the edges..
- You can sprinkle more cinnamon on if you like, then fold up the edges of the pie crust. Lightly baste the edges of crust with melted butter..
- Bake at 400°F for about 35-40 min or until golden brown..
- Let cool for 10 min after removing from oven. Drizzle with caramel sauce and Dusting of powder sugar..
- Move to cooling rack to cool completely..