Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Avocado Pasta Salad.
You can cook Avocado Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Pasta Salad
- Prepare 6 oz of elbow pasta.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of (Optional) Grated Parmesan cheese.
Avocado Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta on a medium size pot (salt added at boiling). When the pasta is fully cooked, take out the pasta from water and set it aside for later..
- Rinse the cherry tomatoes with water and cut them in half..
- Add avocado, garlic, basil, spinach, lemon juice, olive oil and milk in food processor, and blend until well mixed..
- Mix the dressing with pasta, cherry tomatoes and corn..
- Delicious pasta salad ready to serve!.
- (Optional) Add Grated Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta salad..