Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole.
You can cook Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole
- It’s 4 cups of Brussels Sprouts, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 sprig of rosemary, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s of olive oil,2-3 table spoon,salt and pepper.
Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400F, cut veggies into halves,Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss together to cover. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes..
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, heavy cream, cheese, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a 9×13 casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture over top. Bake uncovered at 350F for 20 minutes. Serve hot..