Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Quinoa and vegetables salad recipe.
You can have Quinoa and vegetables salad recipe using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa and vegetables salad recipe
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed walnuts.
- It’s 2 of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 of minced red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of goat cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of halved cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Juice of ½ lemon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
Quinoa and vegetables salad recipe step by step
- In a pan pour ¼ cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, ½ chopped red onion, ½ chopped red pepper, ½ chopped zucchini and 2 chopped carrots. Sauté the mixture and add a little salt. Mix together and set the mixture aside..
- In a pot, pour ½ cup of pre-washed quinoa and cover with water. Tip: When you wash the quinoa, let it sit for 2 minutes under cold water and drain it..
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes, until all the water is absorbed. Turn off the heat and leave the quinoa covered for 5 more minutes..
- While the quinoa is cooking, add a cup of halved cherry tomatoes, ½ cup of goat cheese, ½ cup of walnuts and a small spoonful of cumin seeds to the sautéed vegetables. Mix together..
- Once cold, stir the quinoa with a fork and season it with a little salt, the juice of ½ lemon and a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain..