Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy Caramel Apple dumplings.
You can cook Easy Caramel Apple dumplings using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Caramel Apple dumplings
- Prepare 1 packages of biscuits.
- You need 1 can of country apple pie filling.
- Prepare 1 of milkmade caramels cut into slices.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon/sugar mixed.
- You need 1 of melted butter.
Easy Caramel Apple dumplings step by step
- Take your biscuits and hand press them out so there in approximately a five inch diameter circle.
- Take a spoonful of your apple pie filling and one slice of your caramel and put it in the center of your biscuit then pull your biscuit together to form your dumpling.
- Roll your dumplings in your cinnamon and sugar mix and then place them into a greased cupcake tin.
- Put your dumplings in the oven at 350°F for about 7 to 10 minutes. Then once they come out brush them with a little bit of melted butter and add another pinch of cinnamon and sugar and enjoy! :).