Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner.
You can cook Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner
- Prepare 10 (1 inch) of cut boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 2 cans of apple pie filling.
- You need 2 boxes of pork stuffing.
Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner instructions
- Spread apple pie filling in the bottom of the 11×14 pan..
- Pan fry your pork chops in a little bit of butter and bacon grease. Add seasonings of your choice. (I use garlic, onion, salt and pepper)Make the stuffing as the directions are listed on the box..
- Once your pork chops are all the way done lay them on top of apple pie filling. Top with the pork stuffing..
- Bake at 350 covered for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes uncover the cobbler and bake for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes baking let sit another 10 minutes to cool off and for it to set a little. Enjoy..