Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
McDonald's Apple Pie!!.
You can have McDonald's Apple Pie!! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of McDonald's Apple Pie!!
- It’s 2 of sheets of puff pastry.
- It’s 2 of golden delicious apples.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare pinch of of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s pinch of of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 of slightly beaten egg with 1 tbsp of water (for glaze).
McDonald's Apple Pie!! step by step
- Peel and dice the apples in small cubes. Mix the sugar, salt, cornstarch, Cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon juice and set aside. Let it rest for 10 min..
- Cut the puff pastry in 4 or 5 large rectangles and then all in half..
- Fill each individual rectangle with the apple filling that has been drained to avoid excess moisture. Then add 2 small cubes of butter. Brush the edge with the egg wash and fold. Use a fork to seal..
- Brush more egg wash on top and sprinkle sugar. Make a small cuts to help the air scape..
- Put them in a cookie pan with parchment paper and grease it with butter. Bake them at 350° for 15-20 min..