Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sourdough discard Chinese spring onions pancake 🥞 🧅🐾.
You can have Sourdough discard Chinese spring onions pancake 🥞 🧅🐾 using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sourdough discard Chinese spring onions pancake 🥞 🧅🐾
- You need of sourdough starter discard.
- You need of water.
- It’s of plain flour.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of sea salt flakes.
- It’s of mix black and while sesame seeds.
- Prepare of spring onions (finely sliced).
- Prepare of vegetable cooking oil.
- You need of Dipping sauce.
- You need of light soysauce.
- It’s of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare of grated ginger.
- You need of mix sesame seeds.
Sourdough discard Chinese spring onions pancake 🥞 🧅🐾 instructions
- Mix flour, sourdough discard, water and salt together and mix well. Rest for 10 min..
- On medium heat non stick pan, add some vegetable cooking oil then add a full ladle of pancake mix. Then sprinkle some spring onion on top, seasalt flakes and sesame seeds..
- Here is video version 👍🏻.
- Leave it to cook for 5 min or until corner of pancake start to crisp up. Flip your pancake over and let it cook for another 5-8 min until the other side crisp up..
- Mix your sauce with soysauce, vinegar and grated ginger top with sesame seeds. Serve with hot Chinese scallions or spring onions pancake. It’s so delicious and you can not stop just one!!!.