Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Glazed Apple Cream Pie.
You can have Glazed Apple Cream Pie using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Glazed Apple Cream Pie
- It’s of Crust.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crust.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Apple Layer.
- Prepare 2 of large golden delicious apples, peeled, cored and cut into thin slices.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter softened.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1 of real whipped cream.
Glazed Apple Cream Pie instructions
- Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using 9 inch pie pan..
- If you have a deep pie pan you may want to double the recipe..
- Heat oven to 400°F. In medium saucepan, combine first four ingredients. Cook over medium-low heat until hot and butter is melted, stirring occasionally..
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch, and 2 tablespoons of milk; blend until smooth. Add to mixture in saucepan; cook 7 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 teaspoon of vanilla..
- In a medium bowl, combine apples, flour, and cinnamon; mix well. Pour filling into crust-lined pan. Arrange apple mixture evenly over filling. Top with second crust; seal edges and flute. Cut slits in top crust..
- Bake at 400°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and apples are tender. Cool 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients; 1/2 cup powder sugar, 1 tbs milk, 1/4 tsp vanilla, and 1 tbs butter softened blend until smooth. Pour and spread glave evenly over warm pie. Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours before serving. To serve, top with real whipped cream. Store in refrigerator..