Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Flourless Brownies using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flourless Brownies
- Prepare 1 (14 oz.) of canned low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 t of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 t of Oil.
- It’s 1 T of unsweetened almond milk (or dairy, skim).
- It’s 1 t of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/2 t of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 t of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 t of freshly ground coffee or instant coffee.
- Prepare 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, divided.
- Prepare of Smart Points: 6 Calories: 144.
- It’s of FR: 5 g* Carb:26 g* Fiber: 3 g* Protein: 4 g* Sugar:17.5 g Sodium 150mg* Cholesterol: 23g..
Flourless Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a nonstick 9×9 inch square baking pan with baking spray and line with parchment paper, leaving a 2 inch overhang on all sides..
- Blend the blakbeans, eggs, cocoa powder, sugar, oil, almond milk, balsamic, baking soda, baking powder andcoffee in the blender until smooth and pour into a bowl. Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips until combined. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips evenly over the top of the brownies..
- Bake the brownies until a toothpick comes out clean, about 30-32 minutes. Allow the brownies to cool completely before slicing them into squares..