Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Tahini baklava using 4 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tahini baklava
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
- You need 200 g of tahini.
- It’s 200 g of unsalted butter.
- You need of Chopped walnuts.
Tahini baklava step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180C..
- Unwrap a filo sheet and brush all over the filo with melted butter..
- Put second filo sheet over the first one and do same with second filo sheet as well..
- Then, place third layer of filo sheet.
- And brush with tahini, sprinkle sugar and then spread grounded walnuts over it..
- Roll it up..
- Cut into slices..
- Place them on a baking tray, brush them with melted butter and sprinkle some sugar. Bake at 180C for 15 minutes..