Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad.
You can have Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- It’s 1 lb of small shell or elbow macaroni, cooked, drained and cooled.
- Prepare 6 of hardboiled eggs,chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of small sweet onion finely chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper or smoked paprika for garnish.
Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad instructions
- Place macaroni, eggs and onion in a large serving bowl. Combine remaining ingredients except cayenne or paprika. Mix well and add to pasta mixture..
- Mix gently but well and allow at least 2 hrs to chill before serving..
- Garnish with a few dashes of cayenne or paprika..