Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Simple Iced coffee.
You can have Simple Iced coffee using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Iced coffee
- You need of coffee.
- You need of water.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Whipped cream, optional.
Simple Iced coffee instructions
- In a mug add 1 tablespoon of coffee, 150ml of water, 1 tablespoon of sugar and stir..
- Pour the coffee into an ice tray to make ice cubes, let them stay for 4 hours or overnight depending on when you'll use them..
- Brew some little coffee using 50ml of water and ½ tablespoon of coffee, stir and add vanilla..
- Put ice cubes into a glass, pour in the brewed coffee and top with milk. Stir to combine..
- Top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Serve and enjoy!.