Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bread gulab jamun.
You can cook Bread gulab jamun using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread gulab jamun
- You need 12 of bread slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of full cream milk.
- Prepare as required of Nuts(optional).
- It’s as required of Oil or ghee for frying.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1.5 cups of water.
Bread gulab jamun instructions
- Heat water and sugar and make sugar syrup..
- Cut the corner of the bread slice and grind it in mixture..
- Add milk and knead a soft dough. Let it rest for 5 minutes..
- Make small balls. Heat ghee or oil in a kadai and fry the balls on medium low flame till it becomes brown. You can add chopped nuts in balls..
- Dip the hot jamuns into sugar syrup and cover and cook in low flame till 5 to 7 minutes and switch off the flame. Cover and let it rest in syrup for about 30 minutes and serve..