Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Loaded Pulled pork fries.
You can cook Loaded Pulled pork fries using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Pulled pork fries
- You need 2 1/2 lbs of pork shoulder.
- You need 1 cup of root beer.
- Prepare 2 cups of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 bag of frozen fries.
- It’s of Green onions Chopped.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s of Side.
- It’s of Salad.
Loaded Pulled pork fries instructions
- Add pork shoulder, root beer, bbq, in slow cooker. Cook for 8-10 hrs on low..
- Shred pork, cook fries according to package directions (I cook my fries in the oven on a baking sheet make step 3 easier that way.).
- Layer pork and cheese on top of fries return to oven for 4-10 minutes until cheese is melted garnish with sliced onions and sour cream serve salad.