Plant based meatballs & spaghetti.
You can have Plant based meatballs & spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Plant based meatballs & spaghetti
- Prepare Pack of 12 Pure Farmland Plant based meatballs or pack of smartground plant based crumbles formed into 8-10 meatballs.
- Prepare of Seasonings : chicken stock, black pepper, basil, oregano, pink salt, other optional Italian seasonings to your personal taste.
- Prepare Half of jar of Newman’s Own Tomato and Basil pasta sauce (no added sugar).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Crushed garlic.
- Prepare Half of a White onions sliced into small pieces.
- You need leaves of Several fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil pesto (optional).
- Prepare 1 of small bowl of fresh spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1 handful of vegan cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of /3 pack of super green spaghetti.
Plant based meatballs & spaghetti instructions
- Add garlic, onion, olive oil, in the skillet on a low heat until onions are transparent..
- Add the meatballs to the oil and turn on several sides so they cook evenly/ are lightly browned all over..
- Add desired seasonings to the meatballs mix including fresh basil leaves.
- Next add the tomato and basil pasta sauce and bring to the boil, before covering with a lid and simmering over a low heat for 15/20 minutes.
- While meatballs and sauce are cooking prepare the spaghetti by boiling a pot of water and adding a drop of olive oil and pink salt. Add spaghetti to the pot and cook for 10/15 minutes or until pasta is soft..
- Finally finish off, by folding in fresh spinach to the sauce and cooking on low heat for further 2 minutes.
- Serve the spaghetti and meatballs on a dish and sprinkle with daiya vegan cheese and fresh basil leaves.