Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
- You need 1 box of brownie mix: including ingredients needed: egg, oil, water.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chopped walnuts.
- It’s of Cookie Dough:.
- It’s 1 stick (1/2 cup) of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine ingredients for brownie mix as directed on package in medium bowl..
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper. Place brownie batter into pan spreading evenly..
- Top with 1 cup of the mini marshmallows and 1 cup of the chopped walnuts..
- Now make the cookie dough. Begin by mixing the softened butter and both sugars together until fully creamed..
- Next beat in the egg and vanilla..
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda..
- Add a spoonful at a time to the cookie dough batter until fully incorporated..
- Remove from mixer and gently fold in the chocolate chips and remaining marshmallows and nuts with spoon or spatula..
- Drop by the spoonful on top of the brownie mix. Using the back of the spoon, press down gently to spread out the cookie dough..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until slightly browned. Allow to completely cool before cutting into serving size squares..