Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cranberry Apple Pie.
You can cook Cranberry Apple Pie using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Apple Pie
- Prepare of For the pie filling.
- You need 6 of to 8 Macintosh apples peeled and sliced..
- You need 2 tsp of of Orange zest..
- You need 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
Cranberry Apple Pie instructions
- Mix sugar, orange zest, cornstarch and cranberry sauce in sauce pan. Bring to a boil…stirring constantly. Boil and stir for about 1 minute..
- Gently fold in apples to cranberry mixture..
- I added 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of fresh nutmeg into the apples before I added the apples to the cranberry mixture.
- Make your favorite pie crust . enough for a 9" pie pan.
- Crumble Topping was made using 3/4 cup of All Purpose Flour…DO NOT USE SELF- RISING flour..
- What the apples and cranberry mixture will look like in the crust before topping and baking..
- At this point you may choose to put a regular pie crust on top and bake at 425°F for 35 to 45 minutes. Until crust is a light golden brown or a Crumble Topping like I did today..