Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Colourful No-bake Cheesecake for Christmas.
You can have Colourful No-bake Cheesecake for Christmas using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Colourful No-bake Cheesecake for Christmas
- Prepare of *Wine jello ingredients*.
- You need 5 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
- You need 25 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 50 ml of White wine (clear apple or grape juice works too).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Kirsch or Grand Marnier (or whatever you prefer).
- Prepare of **Unbaked cheesecake ingredients**.
- Prepare 5 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 130 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese (brought to room temperature).
- Prepare 60 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla essence.
- You need 6 medium of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of kiwi + 1 teaspoon Kiwi and honey.
- You need 70 grams of ☆Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ☆Honey.
- You need 1 of to 2 tablespoons ☆Yogurt (unsweetened).
- Prepare 1 of Dragée.
Colourful No-bake Cheesecake for Christmas step by step
- Soak the wine jello gelatin and the cheesecake gelatin separately in 2 tablespoons of water respectively. Cube the kiwi and strawberries into 5 cm and then either boil or microwave the kiwi with honey before cooling. If the kiwi is raw, the gelatin may not harden, so heat the kiwi over heat a little..
- Put 100 ml of water and 25 g of sugar into a heated saucepan, and remove from heat once the sugar has dissolved. Dissolve the soaked gelatin for the wine jello in water and sugar, and stir in the wine and Kirsch. I recommend using clear apple juice or grape juice for children or people with low alcohol tolerance..
- Soak the gelatin mould in water, and then put in a little of the gelatin (filling about 1 cm deep) before chilling in the fridge to set. After that, add the strawberries and kiwi in alternating sections on top of the set gelatin, and then pour in the remaining gelatin. Chill the wine jello into the fridge until firmly set..
- Blend the room temperature cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy, and then mix in sugar. Then, mix in heavy cream, lemon juice, vanilla essence (or Kirsch). Take the soaked gelatin for the cheesecake and microwave at 500 W for about 30 seconds to dissolve, and then add and mix it well..
- Pour the cheesecake batter over the jello mould, and chill in the fridge until set. When you take the cheesecake out of the mould, pour hot water into a bowl and soak the mould in it. After it has soaked, the outside of the cheesecake will thaw a bit and it will come out easily..
- Combine the ☆ marked cream cheese with honey and yogurt and put the mixture in a piping bag. Decorate the dish and use the dragées as toppings. When you slice the dish, the red, green and white layers will look very pretty. You could make this in pudding cups as well..
- I changed the amount of Philadelphia cream cheese from 250 g to 200 g by adjusting the amount of cream cheese (☆) in Step 6, but you can alter the recipe to suit your taste..