Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Carrot Spice Cake.
You can have Carrot Spice Cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Spice Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 of eggs or equivalent amount of egg substitute.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of gluten-free all purpose flour or flour of your choice.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of xanthum gum (if using gluten-free flour).
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of apple pie spice.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded carrots (about 5-6 medium).
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 6-8 tsp of soy milk or milk of your choice.
Carrot Spice Cake instructions
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a long cake pan with cooking spray..
- In large bowl, beat together brown sugar & oil. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. If using egg substitute, add gradually..
- Combine flour, xanthum gum, baking powder, salt, & apple pie spice. Stir into egg mixture..
- Fold in carrots & oats. Mix well..
- Pour into prepared pan..
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Let cool completely..
- For frosting, combine cream cheese & powdered sugar, mix well. Add milk 1 tsp at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Spread over completely cooled cake..