Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook No-Bake Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Cheesecake
- You need of Blueberry Jelly.
- Prepare 4 of heaped teaspoons Blueberry jam (store-bought).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Blueberry sauce.
- You need 130 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of Gelatin.
- You need 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 70 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 of lemon's worth Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon Lemon zest.
- You need 8 grams of Gelatin.
- You need 3 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream (low-fat is OK).
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s 16 of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 of Powdered sugar (the type that won't dissolve easily).
No-Bake Cheesecake instructions
- Prepare a no-bake cheesecake and chill. Please refer to "Dense No-Bake Cheesecake", https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/155413-dense-no-bake-cheesecake for further instructions. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155413-creamy-rich-no-bake-cheesecake.
- Soak and dissolve the gelatin in an appropriate amount of water..
- Add the blueberry jam, blueberry sauce, sugar and water to a pan and bring the mixture to a boil. Stop the heat, pour in the gelatin, and mix everything together with a whisk..
- Once the cheesecake has chilled and set, pour the blueberry sauce over the top of it and leave the cake to chill and set once more..
- Wrap a warm cloth around the cake tin and carefully remove the cheesecake from within. Pipe some whipped cream around the edges and top with strawberries and a dusting of powdered sugar..
- If you use a store-bought jam on its own, the colour won't be very vivid, so please make sure to use blueberry sauce too. Feel free to use store-bought blueberry sauce if you wish..
- The sweetness of the jam will vary depending on the brand. Feel free to omit the sugar in Step 3 if you don't want your cake to be overly sweet..
- You can make this cheesecake without the jam and use strained blueberry sauce instead..