Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Triple Berry Mini Cheesecake Tarts.
You can cook Triple Berry Mini Cheesecake Tarts using 16 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Triple Berry Mini Cheesecake Tarts
- Prepare 1 of tart worth Tart crust.
- You need 1 of Egg wash (or the leftover egg white).
- It’s 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 100 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 60 grams of Fine granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of and 1/2 grams Gelatin.
- It’s 50 grams of Strawberries.
- You need 50 grams of Blueberries (frozen).
- Prepare 35 grams of Chocolate.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Heavy cream for the chocolate filling.
- You need 1 tsp of Blueberry liqueuer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Strawberry liqueur.
- You need 1 tsp of Chocolate liqueur.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s 1 of Nappage.
- Prepare 1 of Strawberries, (frozen) blueberries, (frozen) raspberries, etc.
Triple Berry Mini Cheesecake Tarts instructions
- Prepare the "Tart Crust"until it has chilled in the refrigerator in Step 10..
- Roll out the crust dough to a thickness of 3 mm with a rolling pin, then cut the dough out to pieces larger than the tart molds..
- Put the crust dough on top of the tart molds and use your fingers to firmly press it in to line the molds. If the dough gets too soft, put it into the refrigerator for a bit to chill..
- Roll a rolling pin over the tops of the tart molds to cut off the excess dough. Use your fingers to adjust the shape of the cut portion..
- Top the tarts with baking stones placed in aluminum foil and bake in an oven preheated to 170℃ for 10 minutes. Remove the baking stones and bake for an additional 5 minutes until golden brown..
- While baking, roll up the remaining dough, roll it out, and cut out more pieces of dough for additional tarts. Let the dough chill in the refrigerator. Once the tart crusts have baked, let cool, then remove from the tart molds..
- Repeat this process until all the dough is gone. When the tart crust is hot, it will become crispy and the butter will come out, so once it is cool, simply press on the crust and slide it out..
- To keep the filling from seeping into the crust, brush the surface of the baked tart crusts with an egg wash, then bake in the oven at 140℃ for 5 minutes..
- Make the filling! Soak the gelatin in water, heat in a double boiler until dissolved, then keep warm..
- Defrost the blueberries. Run the blueberries and strawberries separately through a blender or food processor. Warm the cream cheese a bit in the microwave to soften..
- Put the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and knead well with a spatula until combined. Switch to a whisk and mix well..
- Add the heavy cream and mix well..
- Put Step 12 on a scale and divide evenly into 3 bowls. Add the strawberries from Step 10 into one portion through a strainer and mix well..
- Add the strawberry liqueur and half of the warm gelatin and mix well. Pour into tarts..
- In the same way, add the blueberries to one portion of Step 13 through a strainer, mix in the liqueur and remaining gelatin, and pour into the tarts..
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave, add the heavy cream, and mix well. Add the liqueur and mix well..
- Add this to the last of Step 13 and mix well. If you whip it well with a whisk as though making whipped cream, you don't need gelatin..
- The chocolate will harden, so put it into a pastry bag and fill the remaining tarts..
- Chill all the tartlets in the refrigerator until thickened, then top with the nappage dipped berries to finish!.
- I topped the strawberry-filled tarts with strawberries, blueberry-filled tarts with blueberries, and chocolate-filled tarts with raspberries..
- Frozen berries break up easily when defrosted, so dip in the nappage while still frozen and top with tarts..
- This time, I had leftover filling, so I put it into a cup..
- You just have to make the tart crusts and mix up the filling, so it's relatively easy to make, but the dishes! They're so many to wash!!.