Apple and Blueberry Crumble.
You can cook Apple and Blueberry Crumble using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple and Blueberry Crumble
- It’s 125 g (4 oz) of margarine.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of castor sugar.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tin of pie apples.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- You need to taste of sugar and cinnamon.
- You need 2 of whole cloves.
Apple and Blueberry Crumble step by step
- Cream together margarine and sugar.
- Add eggs and dry ingredients.
- Mix well..
- Press 3/4 of dough into pie dish.
- Drain apples and put on top of dough in dish, add fresh blueberries..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and 2 cloves..
- Crumble remainder of dough over apples and blueberries..
- Bake at 180°C for 1/2 to 3/4 hour.
- You can leave out blueberries and add sultanas or raisins as a variation.