Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
GF Banana Bread.
You can have GF Banana Bread using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of GF Banana Bread
- It’s 250 g of demarera sugar.
- You need 350 g of / 3 mashed bananas.
- It’s 220 g of yoghurt.
- It’s 4 of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 240 g of GF SR flour.
- It’s 100 g of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 75 g of ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 60 g of sultanas.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground clove.
GF Banana Bread instructions
- Add sugar and bananas to a bowl. Mash and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Mix the dry ingredients together..
- Add the beaten eggs to the dry mix. Then add the yogurt, vanilla and oil. Finally, mix in the banana mush..
- Wipe a large loaf tin with butter and dust with flour. Then add the mix and bake at 170C for 40 min. Test with a skewer after this – it should come out without a wet coating, but crumbs are fine..
- Allow to cool on a rack before eating (if you can wait that long)..