Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Simple Iced coffee.
You can cook Simple Iced coffee using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Iced coffee
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of coffee.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 3 drops of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Whipped cream, optional.
Simple Iced coffee step by step
- In a mug add 1 tablespoon of coffee, 150ml of water, 1 tablespoon of sugar and stir..
- Pour the coffee into an ice tray to make ice cubes, let them stay for 4 hours or overnight depending on when you'll use them..
- Brew some little coffee using 50ml of water and ½ tablespoon of coffee, stir and add vanilla..
- Put ice cubes into a glass, pour in the brewed coffee and top with milk. Stir to combine..
- Top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Serve and enjoy!.