Redwine walnut cranberries sourdough.
You can have Redwine walnut cranberries sourdough using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Redwine walnut cranberries sourdough
- It’s of bread flour.
- You need of redwine.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of starter.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of walnut.
- Prepare of craberries.
Redwine walnut cranberries sourdough instructions
- Rinsed cranberries and soaked in 2 tablespoon of redwine.
- Mixed cranberries n walnut to flour.
- Add All ingredients except Salt to the flour. Mixed well and let ut rest for an hr.
- After an hour, add salt and knead the dough till smooth and can create a window pane.
- Let it proof for 9hr or until you poke a hole onto the dough that the depression wont close up.
- After 1st proof is done. Do cutting and shapping. And proof another 45min.
- Lastly. Decorate your bread and bake in oven at 200 degree for 25 to 30mins.