You can cook Ladyfingers Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ladyfingers Cheesecake
- Prepare of The cream cheese mix.
- Prepare 1000 grams of cream cheese (Philadelphia/Mascarpone) at room temp.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of scoops of vanilla ice cream out the freezer for 1 hour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 500 ml of whipping cream whipped to peaks.
- Prepare of the ladyfingers set up.
- Prepare 2 packages of ladyfingers, about 50 sticks.
- It’s 1 cup of strawberry milk.
- Prepare of the decor and topping.
- It’s 1 of lemon zest.
- You need 1 of strawberry syrup.
- It’s 1 of white/brown cinnamon sugar.
Ladyfingers Cheesecake instructions
- Prepare a 9×13 inch pan by lining it with cling wrap for easy cleaning or use a disposable pan..
- In a bowl, cream the cheese and sugar together and combine them properly until the mixture becomes light and fluffy..
- Ensure that the ice cream is workable and add it to the mix with the vanilla extract to intensify the taste..
- Whip the cream to peaks with a standing mixer or by hand then add it to the mixture by folding it in to avoid deflating the gained air keeping fluffy..
- Pour the milk into a semi-deep dish and get the ladyfingers out the package in preparation for the dunking process..
- With a spatula, spread third of the creamcheese mixture evenly in the bottom of the pan..
- Take half of the ladyfingers and start dunking them quickly in the milk one by one then lining them onto the cream cheese..
- Spread the second third of the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the ladyfingers. Repeat the process foe the remaining ladyfingers and cream cheese mixture..
- Once done with the layering, you can put in the fridge for 2 hours to set then enjoy the indulgence of this dessert or you can add some contrast to the look and the taste by grating in zest of half a lemon, dripping droplets of strawberry syrup then swirl them with a toothpick, and/or sprinkle some white/brown (or both) cinnamon sugar all over the pan then put in the fridge to set..