Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Deviled Eggs using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs
- It’s 10 of eggs.
- It’s 4 of large potatoes.
- You need 3 of celery stalks.
- It’s 4 of green onions.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of mustard.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s dash of garlic salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of splash of milk.
- It’s dash of paprika.
Deviled Eggs instructions
- Place eggs in a pot, cover with cold water to cover eggs. Boil on high heat for 25 min..
- Peel and cut potatos in halfand in another pot add potatos with cold water and dash of salt. Cookuntil tender (about 20min)..
- Once eggs are done, dump out hot water, run cold water over eggs peel shell, set aside. Once potatos are tender drain and set aside to cool..
- Chop the celery and onions into small minced pieces, and set aside..
- Mash the potatoes while they are still hot, add 3Tbs of butter, add garlic salt, dash of salt and pepper, and a splash or two of milk. Mix well. Add the celery and onion. Mix well set aside..
- With a knife carefully cut the eggs lengthwise and take out the cooked yolks and put the yolks in a bowl, do this for all 10 eggs and set egg whites on a platter. Mix in about 3tbs of mayo with a drizzle of mustard. Mash it up together. Add this mixture to your mashed potatoes..
- Now using a piping bag or spoon place a dallop of the egg potato mixture inside each hollowed out egg shell. Sprinkle paprika over them, and voila..