Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sweet Potato Gulab Jamun.
You can have Sweet Potato Gulab Jamun using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Gulab Jamun
- You need 1 cup of sweet potato (boiled & smashed).
- You need 1 tbsp of khoya.
- Prepare 1 tsp of refined flour.
- You need Pinch of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 3 cups of sugar syrup.
- Prepare as required of Refined oil for frying.
Sweet Potato Gulab Jamun instructions
- Boil sweet potato,remove the skin & smashed it into a bowl..
- In a mixing bowl add smashed sweet potato & knead it well without any lumps..
- Add khoya, refined flour, baking soda, cardamom powder & knead it well..
- Divide ig into equal portions & make round balks..
- Heat oil in a deep kadai,drop the jamuns & cook it on low flame until jamuns are golden in colour..
- Transfer hot fried jamuns carefully into slightly hot sugar syrup..
- Add cardamom powder.Allow it to rest for 1/2 an hour..
- Sweet potato gulab jamuns are ready to serve..