Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Berrylicious Froyo Cheesecake Cups.
You can cook Berrylicious Froyo Cheesecake Cups using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Berrylicious Froyo Cheesecake Cups
- Prepare 1 packet of digestive biscuits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of roasted walnuts.
- You need as needed of Condensed milk.
- You need 1 packet of blueberries.
- It’s 1 packet of strawberries.
- You need 4 bottles of yakult.
- Prepare as needed of Yogurt.
Berrylicious Froyo Cheesecake Cups step by step
- FOR THE BASE LAYER: Make a powder of digestive biscuits and walnuts separately and put the mix in a bowl..
- Add condensed milk to it as per your liking of sweetness (I used 4 tbsp) and mix it well till it reaches a crumbly consistency. The condensed milk will help in adding sweetness to the base mix and will help to bind it as well..
- Take a muffin pan and line it with paper muffin cups, grease them from the bottom with ghee and put around 1.5 tbsp of the biscuit mix and flatten it evenly all around the base and put it in the fridge for half an hour to set. Your base is ready..
- MIDDLE LAYER: Add frozen blueberries in a blender along with 5 tbsp of yogurt, condensed milk, and 2 bottles of yakult and blend..
- Pour out into a bowl. Take the muffin tray out and pour two tbsp of blueberry smoothie into the muffin cups. Cover the tray with a foil and put it in the freezer for an hour..
- FOR THE TOP LAYER: Follow the same step as given in step 4 and 5 with frozen strawberries this time. Take the muffin tray out and pour 2 tbsp of strawberry smoothie in each muffin cup..
- Add some finely chopped strawberries over it, cover with the foil and put it back in the freezer for 3-4 hours..
- Enjoy these chilled froyo treats once they are set..
- A small note: add the condensed milk in both the berry layers depending on the sweetness of the berries..