Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast.
You can have Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast
- You need 1 cup of strawberries, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of large California strawberries, mashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2 teaspoons of powdered sugar.
- It’s 8 slices of egg bread, or other loaf bread (preferably a day or two old), sliced 1/2-inch thick.
- It’s 3 of large eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of butter.
Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast step by step
- In a small mixing bowl, sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over chopped strawberries. Add lemon zest and lemon juice. Mix with a fork and set aside. Mix together mashed strawberries, light cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 2 tablespoon of the strawberry syrup. Spread equal amounts of the filling on each slice of bread. In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt. Heat a skillet over medium heat..
- Dip bread into the egg mixture, gently flipping to allow egg mixture to soak in. Melt butter in the skillet, spreading the melted butter to evenly coat the bottom of the pan. Cook the bread slices for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Place French toast onto plates and top with a few tablespoons of the strawberry syrup. Sprinkle chocolate syrup over the toasts. Serve immediately..