Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Marble banana bread.
You can cook Marble banana bread using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble banana bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Castor sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 cups of Flour (maida).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Ripe banana 3(medium sized).
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Marble banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Mashed banana set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients except cocoa powder.
- In another large separate bowl cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy, add an egg one at a time beat it well after every addition.
- Add mashed banana with vanilla in egg mixture, stir it all together.
- Now fold all dry ingredients in mixture..
- Separate 1 cup from prepared mixture then add cocoa powder in it and fold it.
- Pour mixture in greased pan, (2 tbsp of white mixture with 1 tbsp of cocoa mixture).
- With the help of skewer made marble effect..
- Bake it for 50-60 minutes at 180C or until toothpick instered comes out clean.
- Let it cool on wire rack Tadda Enjoy with coffee or tea.