Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Vegetarian/Vegan Bolognese using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian/Vegan Bolognese
- You need of small head of cauliflower.
- Prepare of mushrooms, I prefer a wild mix.
- You need of carrots, shredded or whole.
- Prepare of small yellow onion.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of crushed red pepper.
- You need of dry basil.
- Prepare of dry thyme.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s of red wine.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Vegetarian/Vegan Bolognese step by step
- Rough chop your cauliflower, carrots,onions and mushrooms..
- Add your vegetable mix and garlic in a blender or food processor and pulse until finely chopped (essentially looks like ground beef).
- In a pot heat up about 1/2 cup of oil..
- Add your vegetable mix, herbs and spices and saute until they soften..
- Add your red wine and reduce by 1/2..
- Add your tomatoes and sugar and simmer for about 35/40 mins.
- Serve with your favorite pasta and enjoy!.